Friday, July 08, 2005

DENNIS IS COMMING

Well here we go again I live in florida for almost two years and not one hurricane lots of tropical storms and depressions but no hurricanes but the year I decide to leave several hit Florida one right where I used to live which traveled over and caught me in daytona and a few others that skirted around where I was NOW this hurricane season starts off by throwing another one right in my general direction its all good though I have got things I need I have been drinking an exesss of bottled water so I got water before this thing ever was thought of and I also have lots of canned food that I really don't eat but if I half to I will ohh but I am pretty far inland but close enough to get some pretty strong straight winds from the thing and probably some tornados... well I could use yor prayers but so could everyone in the path of this storm I probably reallly won't start seeing much of Dennis until sunday morning while I am at church we will probably be gettingrain but the actual storm won't get her till that evening at least thats what they are saying right now anyway I'll keep you informed at least up until I lose power hope all is well with you all keep in touch
ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home