Saturday, March 26, 2005

My new apartment

Hey there all I hope you all can see these pictures. I just got through moving into my new apartment. These are some of the pictures of the rooms.
I am still moving in when I get pictures on walls and my couch and well just all set up I'll take some more pictures so you can see it finished. Its an awesome place. any of ya'll can come down and see it whenever talk to you later.



my new kitchen table and chairs Posted by Hello



My laundry room Posted by Hello



my balcony Posted by Hello


I gots a fireplace Posted by Hello



my living room from my kitchen Posted by Hello



the other way around Posted by Hello



hallway towards bedroom Posted by Hello



Thats my kitchen Posted by Hello


my bathroom Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home