Sunday, July 17, 2005

this weekend

Not much going on... we had our little storm last weekend and then I helped cut a tree down in a coworkers backyard not gonna do that again without getting paid. other than that we just got though loading in Patsy cline at work and now this next week we are going to be putting in a winters tale. I am still not sure about next years contract they keep putting it off and it disturbs me but thats the way of the theatre. I really don't know when they are going to start up again next year they are discussing a musical in october which would be fun and that would mean i get a longer contract. other than that I am still working on getting my masters. planning on taking the GMAT in august so pray for me could use the help. All these practice tests are awful I still don't understand the math and I can't seem to find someone or some book that can explain it to me so I can understand it.... I relize I do not have a math brain at all but it sure would help if I could understand it better

well I'll talk with you later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home