Tuesday, August 09, 2005

This Month

Alright all you crazy people. I am not going to be in montgomery for a little bit. for this next two months I am going to be in oklahoma but I am always willing to travel. my next contract for work doesn't start until oct 3 so if for some reason you want to me to drop by and say HI please tell me so if you have this site then I probably don't mind talking to you. anyway I drove 12 hours in my truck yesterday and listend to a book on tape well actually on cd but it made the time fly by. I recomend that to anyone traveling alone it is a great way to pass the time. only had to worry about changing the CD's
hope to hear from you all soon

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey man.. I am in Australia.. you can come for a visit!!!
cheers...
Scott

9:18 PM CDT  
Blogger Rich said...

uhh yea... I would love to go to australia... but finding the money to do that is a chore maybe next time take care

2:18 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home