Sunday, November 13, 2005

New things from My life

alright then this weekend has been a fun one it started out with me going down to dothan to see a concert and find out about htis little place called the peanut festival it was actually really cool then saturday spent some time with some friends but the coolest thing was going going shopping and buying clothing that fits better just so you can understand how much I lost now I started this thing as a size 42/44 now I am currently a size 38/40 but closer to the 38 its really cool to just be able to find clothing that fits at a store anyway thats what I have been doing this weekend I'll write more later

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!!! for you Keep it up you are more than half way to your goal. You are an inspiration for me to keep going however I am definately not losing as quickly.........
mom

10:36 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home