Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Almost turkey day

Hey ya'll its almost turkey day and I am gonna be flying out of this little town on thursday to come to OKC to hang out with my family and eat some food.... work was crazy today everybody was kinda tired and so at afternoon break we started to play with this ball we got and then well it just turned into a fun game and a good way for us to let some steam off and remember why it is that we like each other and our jobs. tonight I am gonna go see Walk the Line with Jessica and Andrew.... tha'll be fun its something I know I wanna see I hope its good the preview look like it so I am hoping. we will see I'll fill you in on that later.... oh and for those of you who keep asking (MOM), I am gonna get ya' ll some pictures of the people I talk about on here maybe even some new pictures of the new skinny me.... I know you all are anxious to see me but I am not all that hot on posting more pictures of myself so lets start with the COOL people I hang out with then go from there ohh and another thing my email is acting up on this computer it is almost 8 years old so I am constantly doing things to it I am still amazed that I can do anything on it. but I am having to find other computers to check my email. so it might be a little before I actually respond to some of you..... ohh and this week don't expect much of any response for anything you know thanksgiving and all might be with out a comp.......... OHHHHH but for those of you who are my texting buddies I will have my phone with me and expect to hear something from you sometime a HI is fine.... Heck I might even call one or two of you to see how things are and tell you all about Oklahoma for thanksgiving.... one more thing Heather is there any way we are gonna be able to go to the OSU/OU game I sure would love to tell a few people here that I got to go.... anyway thats probably enough for now I'll talk to you later keep it real and may you all have Blessed Days....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home