Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Morning all

well its real early again... its all good though I am getting some overtime at work. just so everyone knows if you don't slready I am really not a morning person but while here I am forcing myself to be. its hard cuz I was up till like 1 last night and now its 5:30 and I got to be at work by 7 I figure I got enough sleep though took a little nap when I got home after work. thats really the only way I can do this kind of stuff. but I get enough sleep really I do so don't worry there. I just feel like telling you this.... ohhh yea if you want to know what I want for christmas I really would like a new tower mine is starting to really act up and I don't know enough to really keep it working. right now it won't let me onto my hotmail acct. athough I do check it. heather I got that photobucket thing for you just start sending pictures sometime I am ready... :) well anyway I need to go get ready for work. I'll write something more interesting later take care all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home