Tuesday, December 27, 2005

WELL christmas is over and the new yesr is coming

Hey there everyone... christmas has come and gone yet again... I had a great time. went to Tulsa to see my family. the weather in tulsa was great this year not to cold but not that hot either. Lets see I got myself one of those new Ipods awesome listned t o it all the way home from tulsa on the plane. I also got a brand new laptop computer. and lots of money ... cash . green backs.. ou know stuff I can go get something else with. hmm I got a bunch of candy and new clothing and a knife set .... aww but you don't wanna know what I got... you want to see pictures. well I got some of those too but I don't feel like uploading them at the moment see its almost time for me to go to work so I figure after work today I'll put some pics up of my family at christmas... and tell ya'll some more about the great time I had while home....
anyway take care all and have a happy new year.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home