Sunday, January 01, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Well its another new year and I rang it in well had a bunch of people over from work to my place... it was great we played a game it was fun I'll get you some pictures you know I say that alot but ohh well someone will get me some pictures... after the party had people crash on my floor... went with Jess to church today(sunday). I really liked it met a good bunch of people there it is a baptisit church I am considering going to the singles class they have there and also still going to Landmark to hear people sing.... I dunno about all that but it could happen. afterwards we went to cracker barrel with the people from chruch we met and then went to take care of her chinchilla's they are in the vets. just not feling quite well. Well how bout some of my new years resoulitons... I wanna start working out more. and get down to my goal weight which I am almost there..... save some money and start the process to get my MFA.... Well I hope all of you all have a great NEW YEAR talk to you all soon keep in touch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home