Friday, January 06, 2006

crazy week

Well hey there its been a bit since I said anything its been an interesting couple of weeks. we got our first show in of the year Bird sanctuary MOM I think you and dad should come see this one not sure what it is about but this lady haliey mills in it and I am told you will know her anyway, I am sure any of you peeps who would liek to come down I could get tickets for. well lets see its been fun in the shop I have been building a fence for pure confidence and well it was nice the first time I built it but then the director wanted it 3 inches shorter but the arch wasn't right so they decided to change it to a bigger arc OHH yea the fence is in a circle so I half to cut them into a circle before I put it together.. well I ended up rebuilding hte fence twice and it was rather tedious cuz I don't like hte way the fence turned out but they are done so onto the paints let them make my work look good .... thats what they do. but anyway in short thats what I have been doing at work other than that I am gonna go get a tux tomorrow for the ball in feb I am kinda looking forward to that its gonna be fun to get out of town and do something different with some cool people I work with well I'll inform you later on the rest of whats going on but you all need to just send me an email and I'll be happy or better yet just send me a real snail mail thing. ahh well

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey mam.. hope you are doing good.. comgrats on the weight thing.. so are you just excersing more or eating less or what??
I guess this means no more daylight donuts???
anyway, hope to get to Montgomery soon...
Cheers
Scott

8:25 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home