Sunday, February 05, 2006

super bowl sunday

happy super bowl sunday hope al goes well for your teams
well lets see its been a little bit since I actually wrote on here. But things have been good nothing much really going on last weekend I went up to Huntsville and saw the Jordan family for those of you who know them they are all doing good sarah's kid bryson is now 4 and is really fun I do have a picture of him with me but then again we all know how I am with putting pictures up. In other news I have now lost 72 pounds and am in between a size 38 and size 36 closer to a size 36 but not there yet, but I am close. curently I am working out more than usual actually I am trying to make the extra workout part of my daily routine but having to wake up at 5:30 every day just so I can walk my dog and do some situps is kinda hard sometimes so you know I try to work out after work but that leaves little time to go out and do things but thats ok I really only go out on friday. been doing the swing dance thing. although this next weekend I am going to mobile for a mardi Gras ball and I WILL get some pictures of that so that you all can see me all dressed up in tails and all skiny like .... but it will be fun. Lets se what else has been going on... just trying to keep on truckin I'll write some more later and I will try to get some of the pictures up that I have but don't hold your breath on that.... take care and God bless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home