Monday, February 13, 2006

great weekend



Well this last weekend was great I went down to mobile for a Mardi gras Ball with Will, Katie and Jessica... It was great really cold but fun.... The first pcture is of Will and I all dressed up and ready to go to our night out with the two lovely ladies that are with us.


well after taking these pictures we felt like actually getting with the ladies we were getting to go with I am with the pretty one and Will is with the other one (its his wife).

this next pic is a close up of Jess and me...
I really like this one but this next picture is of me waiting outside the door for Jessica to be ready to go so that we aren't late cuz SHE is always on time











but ya know what I really want to do is show you pictures of the ball but NO CAMERA's were allowed in so sorry...



but the next day we went out to lunch and someone snuck a photo of me before I could relize it oh well its me and its fun

ain't that some good stuff now for this next few pictures we decided to go down to the beach while it was like 38 outside and go touch the ocean uhh yea sounds like a great idea had some good fun but MAN was it cold.





Look what I caught while I was at the beach to bad I couldn't get it back to the car before she would Die in my arms
















well now on to the beach and down to the water



TOUCHY TOUCHY LOOK AT THAT COOL WATER!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHH ITS COMING TO GET ME !!!!

NO don't go near it the water will get you

SO VERY BRAVE much more so than I am


I was always told she was never scared of anything I always knew that and now there she goes laughing at me ohh well

welll I hope you alll liked the pictures I put up maybe I'll put some more up later have fun and laugh loudly

talk to you all later

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, so who is the lady..
by the way, congrats on the weight too...
anyway, hope all is good with you and i hope to get there soon..

9:17 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where in da heck is the update boy! You better be getting you an update here sooon! I'm excitied for you to come home and bring Tirra (or however you spell her name) I like new doggies and I want to meet her!! : )

10:49 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home